Excellence in hands-on care for musculoskeletal pain. Come experience the difference!
I support The Patriot Project because I wish to give back to my fellow vets who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America,” for an amount up to and including their life.
During the intern phase of my chiropractic training I had the privilege of serving in the VA Hospitals located in the Greater Rochester, NY area and saw first hand how much chiropractic care benefited the brave men and women who were either drafted or volunteered into the service of protecting our freedom!
So I am asking those of you who are reading this to please donate to The Patriot Project on my behalf so that we can keep this grass-roots movement going in order to accomplish the following goals:
• Provide chiropractic care to active military, wounded warriors and Gold Star dependents free of charge.
• Make full chiropractic benefits in TRICARE readily available for ALL active duty military, retirees and veterans.
• Have chiropractic physicians embedded in all forward operating bases of combat.
• Have a chiropractic department in every VA hospital and clinic.
• Educate veterans with service-related disabilities about their chiropractic benefits.
• Have chiropractic physicians commissioned as officers in all armed services.
205 Main St
Ridgway, PA 15853Map and directions